Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Catching Up and Counting Down

I really need to write more.
I have been filling my journal with poetry these days, so maybe some time soon I shall post some.

It's just that time of the semester. Stress, stress, no time, and more stress.
BUT 9 more days and I'm free for a few weeks.

I shouldn't be counting down, that makes everything I have to do between now and then slightly more stressful. I'm learning that grad school is really hard. However, I read yesterday that runners often find time to do more and still get everything down. It's just something running does to our brain.
Thank you running.

Oh to end on a good note (because that's how we should end everything... personally I prefer an open E) I start triathlon training in 2.5 weeks, I'm this close to being signed up for an Irongirl (20 days), and the love of my life will be home from war in two months.

God is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment