Friday, August 28, 2009

Beautiful Paradox

Wow…. I officially finished my first week as a college teacher. What a crazy, wonderful week it has been. Tomorrow also marks a big day as it’s the Go Girl Triathlon!!! Finally! I am so nervous and excited all at once. But completely, 100% ready.

Tomorrow is a day of paradoxes. It’s an ending and a beginning for me. But what is so beautiful about it is how God has weaved the two together-how he has perfectly planned this day for me.

I’m keeping it short tonight, I must double check all of my gear and rest, but I promise I will post my race report and photos soon. And I WILL be back on track with writing.

May you all smile at the life you’ve been given today, in this moment.

“Being mortal, never pray for an untroubled life. Rather, ask God to give you an enduring heart.”

-Menander

No comments:

Post a Comment